The JVC DLA-NZ7 features native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels), a 17 element all glass optics for uniformed clarity across the entire image and a laser light source for up to 20,000 hours use.
The motorised lens in the DLA-NZ7 is capable of +/-34% horizontal and +80% vertical shift for precise image placement whilst the 1.43-2.92:1 lens ratio provides superb flexibility when positioning the projector to screen.
Equipped with 10 lens memory presets, at the touch of a button, the DLA-NZ7 will recall a stored image setup and resize automatically.
Please contact us for availability.
181 - 382cm
158 - 333cm
89 - 187cm
Where can I position the projector?
To achieve an image with 382cm diagonal size, place the projector anywhere between 449.49 to 945.59cm from the screen.
World’s first home projector capable of inputting 8K60p/4K120p signals
These projectors adopt LSI’s developed with the latest technology to process the vast amount of 8K input data, and an up converter to bring any source up to high definition 8K resolution. As a result, more beautiful and realistic video images full of contrast and reality can be enjoyed regardless of the source, from video streaming to 4K UHD-BD videos.
Essential all-glass lens to depict all the data in the 8K image
The high-end DLA-NZ9 is equipped with an 18-element, 16-group all-glass lens featuring a full aluminium lens barrel*1. To project highresolution 8K images to every corner of the screen, the projector incorporates five ED lenses calibrated for differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 4K- or 8K-resolution*2 projection. (*1: 65 mm diameter, 17-element, 15-group all glass lens is featured on the DLA-NZ8, NZ7 and N5 models. *2: Resolution varies depending on the model.)
HDR10+ Support allows a choice for two dynamic tone mappings
When it comes to reproducing the rich video information of HDR content including the extended brightness range, BT.2020 wide colour gamut and 10-bit gradation, rely on one of the new D-ILA projectors. New models support all HDR formats including HDR10 for Blu-ray and streaming, HLG for broadcasting, and the latest HDR10+ signal format with dynamic metadata compatibility. JVC projectors are compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ and Frame Adapt HDR. HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content using an original algorithm. Ensuring you can watch any HDR content in optimal picture quality.
4K120p input ideal for Low Latency Mode
Because these projectors are equipped with 4K120p input, signal latency is infinitesimal, making it effective when displaying high frame-rate gaming content on large screens. What’s more, Low Latency Mode reduces delay in displaying PC signals and games, and improves response to the users’ rapid operations.
Reliability-proved BLU-Escent Laser Diode for exceptional brightness and longevity
The light source for these projectors is the latest blue laser diode BLU-Escent, which is featured in JVC projectors. BLUEscent technology has been adopted for home theatre projectors to achieve exceptional brightness and longevity of 20,000 hours* (*In theory, this amounts to 20 years or more while watching a 2.5-hour movie every day). Laser diode allows dynamic control of brightness to reproduce images that are closer to human perception. Combining the latest BLU-Escent package with the D-ILA device achieves detailed, smooth, powerful video expression.
– 8K/e-shift technology reproduces 8K image quality
– BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
– High brightness of 2,200 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
– Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ? :1
– 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
– HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
– Frame Adapt HDR* dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
– New Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
– Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
– For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
– New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
– 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
– Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
– Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
Need some help and advice before buying?
No problem, simply give one of our specialists a call on freephone or drop us an email.