120 Inch Projector Screens
If you are looking for a large projector screen, a 120 inch diagonal image is a great option. It is ideal for use in a variety of settings and can provide a truly immersive viewing experience.
Free UK Delivery
Fast & reliable service
Available with Paypal Pay in 3
Expert Technical Advisors
Ready to help you via freephone
- Call for AvailabilityThe Sapphire Manual Screen offers a 4:3 aspect ratio, 92.13" viewing width, and a sturdy design for home or corporate use.
- In StockThe Sapphire Manual Screen offers a 16:9 aspect ratio, 106.30" viewing width, and a robust spring mechanism for optimal image clarity.
- In StockThe Sapphire Manual Slow Retraction Screen offers a 4:3 aspect ratio, 92.13" viewing width, and a sturdy design for home cinema or corporate use.
- In StockThe Sapphire Manual Slow Retraction Screen offers a 16:9 aspect ratio, 106.3" viewing width, and a sturdy design for home or corporate use.
- In StockThe Sapphire Premium Slow Retraction Screen offers a 16:10 aspect ratio, 106.3" viewing width, and a robust spring mechanism for optimal image clarity.
- In StockThe Sapphire Rapidfold Screen Fabric offers a 95.98" viewing width, easy setup, and portability. Ideal for large presentations and conferences.
- In StockThe Sapphire Fixed Frame Screen offers a 104.72" viewing width, 16:9 aspect ratio, and is designed for high-definition projectors. Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- In StockThe Sapphire Electric Screen offers easy installation, superior image quality with a matt white 1:1 gain, and an unrivalled 5-year warranty.
- Call for AvailabilityScreen International's Fixed Frame offers a 98.43" viewing width, 16:10 aspect ratio, and a white 1.2 gain projection cloth for optimal viewing.
- In StockThe Sapphire Slim Bezel Fixed Frame Screen offers a stylish, high-quality viewing experience with its ISF certified fabric and 4K resolution.
Discover The Latest Guides and Advice
4K UHD Projector ScreensIn addition to our range of standard projector screens, here at ProjectorPoint we advise on, supply and if required install high-performance screens tailor-made for HD and 4K UHD content. Whether you need a custom screen size with extended black drops, acoustically transparent screen material, or even a custom colour choice for the screen casing finish, […]Read More
Projector Screen Vs A Wall: Which Is Better?After you buy a projector, you must decide whether to use a projector screen or a bare wall. The goal is to get a clear projected image. Although you can use a wall or a projector screen to project an image, a bare wall reflects light less than a screen. Therefore, a wall negatively affects […]Read More
Projector screen buying guideProjection screens use a fabric with a special reflective coating to maximise your picture quality. When you project on to a screen the projected light is reflected and diffused back at you. When you project onto a white wall most of the light is absorbed and not reflected back which results in loss of image […]Read More
Call Now: 0800 073 0833
Need help or advice? Talk to experts!
If you need help making your choice, simply call our experts on our freephone.