Sony projectors are known for their excellent image quality, reliability, and innovative features. They offer a wide range of projectors to suit a variety of needs and budgets, including 4K, home cinema, and laser projectors. As an accredited Sony Professional Specialist Partner, we offer a wide range of models, including Sony 4K projectors and Sony home cinema projectors. We also provide exceptional pre and post-sales support to help you choose the right projector for your needs and budget, and to ensure that you get the most out of your purchase.
Free UK Delivery
Expert Technical Advisors
Popular Sony Projectors
Hand picked Sony projectors based on features and price
Viewing Width cm
Sony Projectors - Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of Sony projectors?
Sony offers a variety of projectors to suit different needs, including:
- Home cinema projectors: These projectors are designed for dedicated home cinema use, and offer native 4K resolution images, laser light source, and a variety of features.
- Business projectors: These projectors are designed for business use, and offer features such as high brightness, optional lenses, and network connectivity.
What is the best Sony projector for home cinema use?
The best Sony projector for home cinema use is the Sony VPL-XW7000ES 4K HDR projector. This projector offers a stunning native 4K resolution with HDR image support, razor sharp details and rich colours. It also has a laser light source and a variety of features, including wide lens shift and zoom capabilities.
How do I clean a Sony projector?
To clean a Sony projector, follow these steps:
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wipe the lens with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe the projector casing with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents on the projector.
- Allow the projector to dry completely before plugging it back in.
How do I choose the right Sony projector for my needs?
The best way to choose the right Sony projector for your needs is to consider your specific requirements. Here are some factors to consider:
- The type of use: Are you looking for a projector for home cinema, business use, or large venue use?
- The size of your space: How big is the room you will be using the projector in?
- The resolution: Do you need a 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) projector or a WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels) resolution projector?
- The features: What features are important to you, such as HDR support or lens shift or extensive connectivity?
- The budget: How much are you willing to spend on a projector? Sony projectors start around £1700