130 Inch Projector Screens
A 130 inch diagonal screen is a large screen and perfect for home cinemas, classrooms and conference rooms. Project movies, presentations, and other content to a large group of people easily and without viewing compromise.
Free UK Delivery
Fast & reliable service
Available with Paypal Pay in 3
Expert Technical Advisors
Ready to help you via freephone
- Call for AvailabilityThe Sapphire Manual Screen offers a 4:3 aspect ratio, 106.30" viewing width, and a robust spring mechanism for optimal image clarity.
- In StockThe Sapphire Manual Slow Retraction Screen offers a 4:3 aspect ratio, 106.3" viewing width and a sturdy design for home or professional use.
- In StockSapphire's Fixed Frame Screen offers a 118.54" viewing width, 16:10 aspect ratio, and is designed for high-definition projectors. Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Call for AvailabilityScreen International's Fixed Frame offers a 300x169cm, 16:9 aspect ratio screen with a white surface gain of 1.2 for optimal viewing.
- Call for AvailabilityThe Modigliani Velvet Screen offers a 118.11" viewing width, 16:9 aspect ratio, and Cinesound fabric for optimal home cinema experiences.
- Call for AvailabilityThe Sapphire Electric Tab Tension Screen offers a superior flat image, with side tab-tensioning for tautness. Ideal for home cinema and boardrooms.
- Call for AvailabilityThe Projecta Fixed Frame Screen offers 4K UHD projection with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Its HD Progressive surface ensures vibrant colour and image uniformity.
- Call for AvailabilityScreen International's Major Tensioned Electric Screen offers a flawless, motorised 118.11" display with a 16:9 aspect ratio, designed for home cinema use.
- Call for AvailabilityScreen International's Compact HC Electric Screen offers a 16:9 aspect ratio and 118.11" viewing width. Ideal for home cinema, with a 5-year motor warranty.
Viewing Width cm
Discover The Latest Guides and Advice
4K UHD Projector ScreensIn addition to our range of standard projector screens, here at ProjectorPoint we advise on, supply and if required install high-performance screens tailor-made for HD and 4K UHD content. Whether you need a custom screen size with extended black drops, acoustically transparent screen material, or even a custom colour choice for the screen casing finish, […]Read More
Projector screen buying guideProjection screens use a fabric with a special reflective coating to maximise your picture quality. When you project on to a screen the projected light is reflected and diffused back at you. When you project onto a white wall most of the light is absorbed and not reflected back which results in loss of image […]Read More
Projector Screen Vs A Wall: Which Is Better?After you buy a projector, you must decide whether to use a projector screen or a bare wall. The goal is to get a clear projected image. Although you can use a wall or a projector screen to project an image, a bare wall reflects light less than a screen. Therefore, a wall negatively affects […]Read More
Screen vs Wall: The True Value of Projector ScreensBy the time you’ve put in the time, effort and money of buying a decent projector, it can be ask if it’s really worth going through all the research and making the extra spend to buy a projector screen as well. After all – a screen is a flat, white background – how different can […]Read More
Call Now: 0800 073 0833
Need help or advice? Talk to experts!
If you need help making your choice, simply call our experts on our freephone.