Pub and Bar Projectors
Screen bright, High Definition sporting action Pubs and bars can be tricky environments in which to use projectors for screening live sporting action due to high ambient light conditions when the events are on. The projectors below have been hand picked, and feature high resolution to ensure crisp, high definition images. From small scale local pubs wanting to screen the big football match through to large scale sports bars, the following selection has something for everyone.
Free UK Delivery
Expert Technical Advisors
Brightness (Lumens) Range
Pubs and Bars Projectors - Frequently Asked Questions
Projectors can be a great way to improve the customer experience and boost profits in your pub or bar
What are the benefits of using projectors in pubs and bars?
There are many benefits to using projectors in pubs and bars, including:
- Increased engagement: Projectors can be used to display a variety of content, such as sporting events, music videos, and games, which can help to keep customers engaged and entertained.
- Improved atmosphere: Projectors can be used to create a more immersive and inviting atmosphere in your pub or bar. For example, you can use projectors to display mood lighting or to create virtual environments.
- Increased sales: Projectors can be used to promote food and drink specials, as well as upcoming events. This can help to increase sales and boost profits.
What types of projectors are best for pubs and bars?
The best type of projector for your pub or bar will depend on your specific needs and budget. However, some of the most popular types of projectors for pubs and bars include:
- Short-throw projectors: Short-throw projectors are ideal for pubs and bars with limited space, as they can produce a large image from a short distance.
- Ultra-short-throw projectors: Ultra-short-throw projectors can produce an even larger image from an even shorter distance, making them ideal for very small pubs and bars.
- Laser projectors: Laser projectors are more expensive than traditional projectors, but they offer a number of advantages, such as longer lifespans and brighter images.
Where should I mount my projector in my pub or bar?
The best place to mount your projector in your pub or bar will depend on the layout of your space and the size of your screen. However, some general tips include:
- Mount the projector at a height that is comfortable for customers to view.
- Avoid mounting the projector and screen in direct sunlight.
- Make sure that the projector is properly ventilated and that it has enough clearance to operate properly.
What kind of screen should I use with my projector?
The type of projector screen that you use with your projector will depend on your budget and your needs. However, some of the most popular types of screens for pubs and bars include:
- Pull-down or electric screens: These screens are a good option for pubs and bars with limited space, as they can be retracted when not in use.
- Fixed frame screens: Fixed frame projector screens are a good option for pubs and bars with more space, as they can be permanently mounted to the wall.
What are some of the latest trends in pub and bar projectors?
Some of the latest trends in pub and bar projectors include:
- High brightness, high resolution projectors: These projectors can produce stunningly clear, bright, large and detailed images.
- 4K projectors: 4K projectors offer four times the resolution of traditional 1080p high-definition projectors, resulting in incredibly sharp and detailed images.
Discover The Latest Guides and Advice
Projectors for Pubs & BarsWe can help you select the right projector for your pub or bar. There are lots of considerations in ensuring you get the right set up, the main factor that affects your choice is the contamination due to dust. Just give us a call to find out just how easy it is to select the […]Read More