It’s not often in our business that I’m impressed when seeing a new projector launched into the market (let’s face it, I see a lot of new projectors), but Fujifilm has recently released a new range of projector, the FP-Z8000/FP-Z6000, which is a significant advancement in projection technology and did make me say “WOW That is cool” when I was invited along to the product launch last week.
The projectors feature a unique short-throw lens that can be rotated in 6 directions on two axes, making it ideal for immersive space and public display applications.
Check out this video – https://youtu.be/vdkcDSHleXQ?list=TLGGHnkyv0oAnvkxMzExMjAyMw
One of the most impressive features of the FP-Z8000/FP-Z6000 is their ability to produce high-quality images with minimal distortion. This is due to its proprietary folded lens and large-diameter aspheric lens.
The projectors also have a wide range of features that make it ideal for a variety of applications, including:
- High brightness: The FP-Z8000 produces up to 8,000 lumens of brightness, making it suitable for use in even the brightest environments. (FP-Z6000 produces 6,000 lumens)
- High resolution: The projector supports resolutions up to 4K UHD, providing stunning image quality.
- Wide colour gamut: The FP-Z8000 and FP-Z6000 support a wide colour gamut, reproducing colours accurately and vividly.
- Low input lag: The projectors have a low input lag, making it ideal for gaming and other applications with critical response time.
The FP-Z8000/FP-Z6000 are versatile projectors that are being used in a variety of applications. Here are a few examples where we see this unit excelling:
- Galleries: The projector’s high brightness and image quality make it ideal for displaying artwork in galleries.
- Showrooms: The projector can create immersive product demonstrations in showrooms.
- Amusement facilities: This projector can create interactive experiences in amusement parks and museums.
- Events: This projector can display presentations and videos, such as conferences and trade shows.
The FP-Z8000/FP-Z6000 are powerful and versatile projectors that offer endless possibilities for immersive space and public display applications. If you want a projector that can produce high-quality images and has a wide range of features, the FP-Z8000 or FP-Z6000 is a great option and will be in stock at Projectorpoint shortly.