To make sure this projector is the right fit for you room
Impressive pictures at high brightness
Experiencing an attractive price/performance ratio and low maintenance, the single chip 20,000 lumen laser projector delivers large venue projection at near 3-chip imaging performance. Producing richly intense colours powered by additional red laser technology, far beyond that previously possible with 1-chip DLP technology, the PX2000UL achieves a wide colour spectrum covering REC709 standard.
The filter-free sealed optical system means no dust can impact the Constant Light Output ensuring impressive longevity and minimal maintenance. Combined with its low fan noise, light weight for easy handling and outstanding installation and setup features, this innovative projector targets applications in Higher Education, retail, transportation (rail stations), museums and amusements parks where large scale high bright imaging must be achieved to a budget.
- Superb imaging quality – the RB laser technology uses red lasers, increasing the colour gamut to produce more vivid images, unprecedented for single chip DLP projectors, with high light levels supported by a special Brightness Boost Mode.
- Maintenance-free performance – the filter-free laser projector uses a special NEC phosphor wheel requiring minimal attention during its lifetime beyond its initial setup.
- ProAssist setup buddy – supporting multiple networked projector setups with all professional capabilities including lens and geometry adjustment, blending, colour uniformity and white balance; the NEC ProAssist projector tool ensures hassle-free installations (available June 2020).
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Easy handling – its light weight construction (51kg) and robust design means this model is semi-portable making it suitable for flexible applications.
USB for display and control
USB Type A for power
USB for PC Less Presentation
RJ45 For Control/Monitoring
RS232 For Control
Dimensions (W x H x D) in cm
53.0 x 24.8 x 74.5
Fan Noise (db)
Fan Noise in Eco Mode (db)
Audio Output (Watts)
Lamp Life (Hours)
Lamp Life Eco Mode (Hours)