The Epson EB-L570U is a WUXGA resolution, laser projector, perfect for education, businesses and visitor attractions.
- 5200 lumens brightness
- Capable of accepting 4K UHD resolution input signal
- Flexible installation with wide lens shift
- BYOD connectivity options
- Scalable display size up to 500 inches
£1,939.00 Excl. VAT
- Brightness (Lumens):
- Light Source:
- Lens Type:
- Projector Warranty:
- 3 years Return To Base
The Epson EB-L570U is capable of accepting a 4K UHD signal and producing an 4K UHD image ( 3840 x 2160 pixels on screen via upscaling technologies).
Generous vertical and horizontal lens shift coupled with a 1.6x optical zoom and 1.35-2.2:1 lens provides immense flexibilty for projector placement in relation to the screen.
A great choice where finite detail is required and popular in such environments as museums, art galleries and visitor attractions.
Where can I position the projector?
To achieve an image with 382 cm diagonal size, place the projector anywhere between 449.49 to 945.59 cm from the screen.
Need some help and advice before buying?
Want to get the most from your equipment?
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 5,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- Aspect Ratio
- Throw Ratio
- 1.35 – 2.20:1
- Zoom Ratio
- Lens Shift
- Vertical: ±50%, Horizontal: ±20%
- Lamp Life
- Normal mode: 5,000 hours, Eco mode: 10,000 hours
- Keystone Correction
- Vertical: ±30 degrees, Horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Projection Size
- 30″ – 300″
- Projection Distance
- 2.9′ – 44.6′
- HDMI x 2, DisplayPort, VGA, USB Type A, USB Type B, RJ-45, RS-232C, Stereo mini jack
- Wireless Connectivity
- 19.4″ x 6.2″ x 14.8″
- 18.1 lbs