The BT7883 is a screen mounting solution with an integrated slide-out tray for storing AV equipment behind the screen. Featuring a quick release equipment interface plate which can be separated from the mount, AV equipment can be easily added or removed from the install without needing to remove the screen first. The tray mechanism is tool-less for ease and speed of use, with the option to add a padlock (not included) to help prevent unauthorised access to the equipment. To ensure cables do not get tangled or pinched when the tray is opened and closed, an integrated cable management track moves in unison with the tray. The BT7883 is suitable for wall mounting as well as to B-Tech’s System 2 poles and System X/Mode-AL columns.
– Flat screen mount designed to hold & hide AV accessories behind a screen.
– Can be mounted so tray slides open on the left or right side of the screen.
– Tool-less operation of tray movement.
– Interface Arms includes levelling screws to adjust the screen height.
– All accessories can be accessed, removed or added when in open position without screen removal.
– Quick release function of tray so equipment can be easily removed from tray & serviced.
– Locks in closed & open positions & can be secured with a padlock (padlock not included).
– Compatible with B-Tech’s System X / Mode-AL columns & with B-Tech collars for pole mounted installations.
– All mounting hardware included.
- Recommended Screen Size: 32 – 70 inches
- Max screen weight: 100kg
- VESA fixings: up to 200 x 200 – 600 x 400
- Depth from wall: 100mm
- Max equipment dimensions: H:424mm W:335mm D:65mm
- Max tray extension (from wall mount): 850mm