Performance, Sonance Professional Series has been engineered with a level of attention to detail not typically seen in the commercial audio industry. The range features a full-fidelity transformer for uncompromised 70V/100V performance, heavy duty voice coils for reliability at high SPL, high excursion woofer for extended bass extension and chambered 1" pivoting tweeter for precise high-end detail and exceptional off-axis performance.
Aesthetics These elegant Pendant Speakers utilise a minimalistic design similar to pendant lighting to blend discreetly into the environment. Available in black or white and can also be painted to match decor. They also take advantage of the same one-piece grille design as the In-Ceiling Speakers in the range to deliver consistent sight lines when installed in the same space. The unique integrated top cover hides the hanging hardware and wiring connector making them perfect for installation where they may be viewed from above.
Installation Sonance Professional Series Pendant Speakers are supplied with hanging hardware kits that includes two 15’ stainless steel suspension cables with snap hook and two Gripple® hangers to ensure a safe and secure installation. The front-mounted tap selector makes it easier to adjust the speaker once installed. UL 1480 and UL 2239 certified.
The Sonance Professional Series PS-P63T Pendant Speaker utilises a minimalistic design similar to pendant lighting to blend discreetly into the environment, and take advantage of the same one-piece grille design as the In-Ceiling Speakers to deliver consistent sight lines when installed in the same space.
A full-fidelity transformer delivers uncompromised sonic performance in either high (70V, 100V) or low (8 Ohm) impedance. Additionally, the Sonance PS-P63T is certified for UL 1480 and UL 2239.
- Frequency Range (-10dB) : 49Hz - 25kHz
- Frequency Range (-3dB) : 65Hz - 20kHz
- Power Capacity : 120 Watts Continuous Program Power | 60 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity : 88dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle : 120 degrees conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 6.5
- Directivity (DI) : 7.9dB
- Rated Maximum SPL : 108dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet) average, 110dB peak
- Rated Impedance : 8 Ohms nominal, 6 Ohms minimum
- Transformer Taps : 60W, 30W, 15W (7.5W 70V)
- Crossover Point : 2750Hz
- Overall Dimension : 9.13” Diameter x 15.6” Depth (232mm x 396mm)
- Net Weight : 5 lbs (2.27kg) each
- Grille : Bezel-less, powder coated, magnetically retained grille
- LF Driver : 6.5” (165mm) Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- HF Driver : 1” (25mm) Cloth Dome, Pivoting, Ferrofluid cooled
- Input Connector : Four pin Euroblock with loop output connections
- Safety Agency : UL 1480, UL 2239
- Suspension Points : One, on top surface
- Supplied Hanging Hardware : 16.4’ (5m) Stainless Steel Cable with Snaphook x 4, Gripple Hanger x 2, Gripple Adjustment Tool x 2