The VPL-FHZ55 is the world’s first 3LCD laser projector, delivering game-changing performance and reliability in mission-critical installation applications.
It’s ideal for a wide range of installation needs, producing bright, detail-packed WUXGA images with a resolution that’s higher than Full HD. So your audience only sees big, beautiful pictures, not pixels.
The environmentally-friendly laser light source is teamed with 3LCD BrightEra technology by Sony. You’ll see the difference with superb image quality and 4000 lumen brightness, plus exceptional contrast and consistent colour stability.
What’s more, the laser light source typically is rated for a typical 20,000 hours operating life – far longer than the UHP lamp in traditional projectors. Dramatically reduced maintenance requirements are complemented by a range of energy-saving feature, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs.
The VPL-FHZ55 fits smoothly into almost any environment – from academic institutions, corporate, medical and public sector organisations to visitor attractions and retail spaces. Seamlessly blend images from multiple projectors to create super-sized displays, or even project true, accurate images onto curved surfaces. Install the projector at any angle – even on its side or upside down. With the VPL-FHZ55, there are no limits to your creative freedom.
The VPL-FHZ55 comes as standard with PrimeSupport by Sony, a valuable package of benefits to keep you up and running without the worry of unexpected costs:5 year collect, repair and return service for main projector unit.
Ten reasons to switch to laser projection:
1. Laser lasts longer : Nothing lasts forever – and ordinary projector lamps have the habit of lasting a few thousand hours at best. The laser light source in the VPL-FHZ55 projectors are rated for an estimated 20,000 hours operation. Typically, that means you don’t need to replace the light source for almost ten years in normal use.
2. Stay productive with fewer interruptions : Who wants to interrupt that important presentation or lecture with an unexpected lamp changing? Laser’s far longer lifetime means there’s virtually no chance of disruption when you’re focused on getting that important point across to your audience.
3. Less hassle, lower ownership costs : No lamps. No maintenance. No downtime. 20,000 hours filter replacement cycles keep the projector in peak operating condition while reducing maintenance needs even further. With laser it all adds up to significantly lower lifetime ownership costs compared with conventional business projectors.
4. Visibly brilliant pictures : The projectors combine a highly efficient laser light source with Sony’s acclaimed 3LCD BrightEra™ panel technology. It’s a potent blend that delivers exceptionally bright, high contrast pictures with excellent colour accuracy and stability.
5. Always stays bright without fading : If you’re a seasoned user of conventional projectors, you’ll know that the lamp source fades over time, making presentations noticeably dimmer and duller as the lamp ages. But with a laser light source brightness lasts longer . So every presentation looks as clear, bright and beautiful as the last.
6. No waiting : The laser light source turns on and off instantly – unlike conventional lamp projectors that need time to warm up and cool down, wasting valuable time in that lecture or important presentation. With laser the waiting’s over
7. Install it any way you want : The laser light source in our laser projectors doesn't have any special installation requirements. Mount the projector sideways, upside down – any way you want it.
8. Cleaner and greener : With lots of energy-saving features built in, our laser projectors are kinder on the environment. And as well as helping our planet, you’ll be grateful for the welcome reduction in electricity bills.
9. More of what you love : There’s a lot that’s reassuringly familiar about our laser projectors. They’re built into the same standard chassis size as other Sony F Series projectors, with the same familiar connections and a friendly user interface. So your transition to laser is reassuringly seamless.
10. Your dependable choice, today and tomorrow : They’re made to last for longer. Exceptional reliability is designed into every Sony projector, ensuring extra peace of mind when your business depends on great-looking presentations. Today and tomorrow, laser gives you superb performance plus the reassurance of a future-proofed solution that’s with you for the long term.